www.ibdna.com (“the website”) is a website owned and operated by The DNA Testing Company Limited trading as International Biosciences, a company registered in England and Wales under number 7767977, whose registered office is at Phoenix House, 32 West Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 2RT.
1. Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis, and International Biosciences reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the website without notice. International Biosciences will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. International Biosciences aims to update the website regularly and may change the content of the website at any time. If the need arises, International Biosciences may suspend access to the website, or close it indefinitely.
2. From time to time International Biosciences may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to access the website and for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
5. Any links provided on this website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by International Biosciences and International Biosciences will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this website from any other website without International Biosciences’s explicit written consent.
6. International Biosciences advise you to carry out your own virus checks as International Biosciences cannot accept any liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses. You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any website linked to it.
7. International Biosciences makes no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or that it will be uninterrupted, error-free or timely. International Biosciences excludes, to the extent lawfully permitted, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon any of its content.
9. All rights in this website, including copyright, the content and design of the website, and the products and/or services detailed on the website, are owned by International Biosciences or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of International Biosciences. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.