Lineage DNA Testing
IBDNA offers you the chance to discover your ancestral lineage with two distinct, scientific DNA tests: maternal lineage and paternal lineage DNA test. These scientific methods for unraveling your family heritage are simple to carry out and results can form significant part of your personal research into your genealogy.
What is lineage and why study it?
Lineage specifically refers to your descent and it constitutes two separate lineages from both sides of your family. When we talk of lineage we refer to either matrilineal (from your mother’s side) or patrilineal (from your father’s side). DNA testing has marked a new era in the field of genealogy and ancestry research: discovering your ancestral origin with IBDNA is now simple, relatively cheap and more importantly just a click away.
Begin the journey to discover your line of descent. Our lineage DNA testing services provide detailed and insightful information as well as facts about who you really are.
Choose your lineage test
We offer you the chance to explore both your maternal and paternal lineages with our DNA tests.
• Click here to read more about our paternity lineage testing.
• Click here to read more about our maternal lineage testing.
Collecting your DNA samples
Collecting samples for your lineage test could not be easier:
• Just place your order and receive your DNA sample collection kit.
• Collect your samples in a few simple steps with the orals swabs we provide in our kit, fill in the consent forms and place everything inside your pre-addressed envelope.
• Send your samples back for testing
• Get your results in the pre-stipulated time frames.